Teddy in the Garden (LONGMAN BOOK PROJECT)
General Editor: Sue Palmer
Fiction Editor and Language Consultant: Wendy Body
The Longman Book Project for ages 4-11:
- Inspires children with an unparalleled variety of fiction by significant children’:s authors and illustrators such as Anne Fine, Beverley Naidoo, Michael Rosen, Jacqueline Wilson and Geraldine McCaughrean.
- Offers at-a-glance NLS teaching support in a literacy grid at the back of every book highlighting text, sentence and word level work for easy access by teachers, teaching assistants and parents.
- Specific materials for progress monitoring and assessment for teachers and children in the Teacher’:s Books including reading and writing assessment task copymasters, test passages and reading records.
- Provides gradual, age-appropriate progression and supportive clusters of shared, guided and independent reading books based around common themes for Key Stage 1/P1-3.
- Presents a wide range of different titles to stimulate all readers at Key Stage 2/P4-7. : :
- Covers a huge range of NLS fiction genres including plays and poetry to promote speaking and listening.
- Promotes valuable awareness of community and citizenship through many titles based around issues of community, environment and health.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Equality Oriented Personnel Policy in The Public Sector (International Institute of Administrative Sciences Monographs)